Thinking about some of our favorite martinis, we opted for light and refreshing with all of the triple digits occurring across the country – The Lemon Drop Martini!
Lemon Drop Martinis pack a punch and so can the heat so always consume intelligently … we do!
|Lemon Drop Martini|| |
- 1½ ounces vodka or Absolut Citron Vodka
- ½ ounce triple sec
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Superfine sugar for dipping
- Twisted peel of lemon
- Add vodka, triple sec, sugar and lemon juice into an ice filled shaker.
- Shake sufficiently so that the sugar dissolves (superfine sugar is recommended since it dissolved quickly)
- Pour into the waiting martini glass.
- Add twisted lemon peel as garnish.